(Images via here & all over the net)
From top to bottom:
1. Donna Karan Spring 2015 runway show.
2. Leandra Medine (The Man Repeller) with Italian brand Golden Goose (left) and Valentino (right) sneakers.
3. Burberry Prorsum Spring 2015 runway show.
4. Old-school Adidas Superstars sneakers.
5. New Balance kicks.
6. Alexander Wang’s most recent collection entirely inspired by sneakers.
7. Sarah Lerfel in Dior sneaks.
8. Chuck Taylor-style sneaks at the Temperley London runway show.
9. Garance Doré in neutrals and crisp white kicks.
10. Street style at New York Fashion Week.
(Images via here)
A burgundy knit sweater tops my list this season!
Poppy Delevigne and friend exiting a show.
Blue fringe jacket on Anna from Viva! models.
Those Valentino shoes are fantastic!
Totally cute in a crop top and table cloth pleated pants.
Poppy Delevigne arriving to a fashion show.
Poppy again, she changed twice in a few hours! Thumbs up!
Burgundy is the number one color this season.
Bright yellow + black leather makes a great combo!
Balenciaga jacket, Balenciaga boots and a Louis Vuitton bag. Looks great!
Over the shoulder.
Love the blue socks in the boots!
Beautiful big slouchy knit teamed with a Wang leather and stud bag.
Hello nice vintage belt!
On the street.
Ana Beatriz Barros
Julia from Premier models wearing a Rag & Bone jacket and Alexander Wang backpack.
Model Tilda Lindstam (IMG models).
Scope the best dressed from head to toe during New York Fashion Week according to elle.com!
Rumi Neely wears a Uniqlo trenchcoat, Ksubi shorts and Alexander Wang shoes.
A white clutch accents a perfectly tweed shorts suit.
Camilla Sentuti wears an H&M jacket, Zara skirt, Aldo bag and Bakers shoes.
A perfectly ordered disorder of silver and crystal bracelets.
A showgoer rocks a vivid vintage skirt and trust black accessories.
Coordinate your electronics with your preference in bling.
Preetma Singh wears a Proenza Schouler dress, Dries Van Noten shoes, Ray-Man sunglasses and an ASOS clutch.
Blogger Peony Lim takes a break on the steps of Lincoln Center.
Caitlin Moran wears an Old Navy top, Forever 21 skirt, and Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.
Silk pants by Dries Van Noten.
Garance Doré exposes her favorite accoutrements.