1. Colour fade: dip-die isn’ t just for hair – an ombre sweater and bright hot pants is an intelligent way to colour pop.
2. Boy – girl: the addition of a smart white shirt and the clean lines of a minimalist, tailored jacket lends an air of androgynous cool.
3. Toughen up: candy pink doesn’t have to mean sugar sweet. Layer up with a basic vest, utility shirt and heaps of jewellery and you are ready for a road trip.
4. California dreams: combination of cut-offs, a casual tee and denim jacket will never be beaten. Add towering wedges and laidback attitude to be tha absolut belle of the boardwalk.
5. Point-break: embrace your inner 90s surfer babe by wearing your hot pants with a tropical swimsuit, cut-off denim jacket and shades Kurt would have been proud of.
That boy-girl look is soooo cool! Which one out of five looks would you try on?
( via here )