Brand new online fashion destination and it’s totally greek! Guys give them your support, pleaseee!
plain orange top, 20 €
floral top, 22 €
floral top, 27 €
elegant top, 25 €
short navy dress, 45 €
floral print maxi dress, 53 €
lime dress, 40 €
stripped shorts, 28 €
I made some digging and that’s what I came up with…!Loved this hellow jacket. What’s your favourite look?
pearl chain milan jacket yellow, 135,oo $
flare peplum jacket, 84,00 $
firence sleeveless dress, 65,00 $
boucle open front jacket blue, 65,00 $
shred white skinny jeans, 45,00 $
sequined tired texture dress, 45,00 $
all clothes from storets.com
1. Colour fade: dip-die isn’ t just for hair – an ombre sweater and bright hot pants is an intelligent way to colour pop.
2. Boy – girl: the addition of a smart white shirt and the clean lines of a minimalist, tailored jacket lends an air of androgynous cool.
3. Toughen up: candy pink doesn’t have to mean sugar sweet. Layer up with a basic vest, utility shirt and heaps of jewellery and you are ready for a road trip.
4. California dreams: combination of cut-offs, a casual tee and denim jacket will never be beaten. Add towering wedges and laidback attitude to be tha absolut belle of the boardwalk.
5. Point-break: embrace your inner 90s surfer babe by wearing your hot pants with a tropical swimsuit, cut-off denim jacket and shades Kurt would have been proud of.
That boy-girl look is soooo cool! Which one out of five looks would you try on?
( via here )
I’m really love with this colour, lately, so here is a little bit of mint fusion only for you! I think it’s going to be one of the season’s biggest trends. Be prepared…!
From top to bottom
Stella Knit Sweater, Cubus
Gemma Pant, Cubus
Shoulder Bag, Chicwish
Punchout Backpack, Asos
Petite High Waisted Hotpants, Topshop
Neon Mint Hotpants, Topshop
Suede Platforms, Zara
From leather to PVC, show your tough-chic side in the season’s hottest staple.
Who: Olivia Palermo
What: An elegant white coat and two-tone flats offer a double dose of style.
Wear: Ports 1961 coat
What: A tweed topper and striped tee clash beautifully.
Wear: Balenciaga leather leggings, Elizabeth Malone sweater, Opening Ceremony boots
An ultrafeminine tunic and fitted leather jacket add a glam touch.
Who: Selvana Roman
What: Converse kicks and a cheeky tee are a playful pairing.
Wear: Lee jeans, Sass & Bide T-shirt
A ruffled blouse and open-toed booties lend a chic edge.
A slouchy pair meets its match in a loose-fitting tee.
What: Go for structure with a strong-shouldered blazer.
Wear: custom-made leather pants
Naughty meets nice in a pretty pink cardigan and fierce lace-up boots.
Leggings get a casual-cool vibe from a denim shirt and tie-dye tee.
Leopard boots exude animal magnetism.
Australia Rising, the shopbop lookbook.
A celebration of AU fashion featuring Melbourne native Bambi Northwood-Blyth + style notes from Sydney-based bloger, Zanita Morgan.
With the holidays coming up, glitz feels ever so perfect. I love the combination of sparkle with a bit of boho edge in Free People’s winter collection…that I had to share a couple of my favorites.